Car Dearships

I live in a really small town and it's next to impossible to get paying gigs here. That being said I would do it for $50-$75. Also I am a not a good salesperson and my editing is mediocre.

Reactions: iflyp3s
In my area, TV stations/Local agencies charge anywhere from 150 to 300 dollars for their camera guy to shoot some relatively simple shots and grab some audio. Then, their production guy absolutely destroys whatever good footage the camera guy shot. You've all seen the locally produced spots - you know exactly what I'm talking about. This fee is included in the commercial schedule the TV station/Agency sells.

Do not undersell yourself. In fact, think of how many times you or someone you know got f'd purchasing a new or used vehicle from a dealer - then set your price point.

To me a car dealership is someone that want to steal your money at the highest level possible (personal experience purchasing a car) so to sell something to these cowards will be a pain in the butt... I assume.

It depends on your local market..but $150-200 for just stills sounds reasonable. I would never do it for $50 as somebody suggested in this blog.

I charge $250 and up for aerials. I charge $200 and up for regular photography (that's what I charge for a corporate headshot). Other photography is more (event coverage for example). And other aerials - video footage and editing of footage for a real estate listing as an example - would be closer to $500 or more.

Reactions: Omega Flight
What about a drone equipped with a NDVI camera for agriculture
Anyone have one and what and how do u charge
By acre?

Anyone have a drone with NDVI for sale

Thanks
Brent

I agree with JeffCutler.. I charged $625 for a 4 minute video.. With post-production of the aerial video, photos, timed music, with dramatic scene resolution changing with every venu, dealership name/address/number and made it loop so they could play it in the lobby of their clients to view.. Did the same for another commercial establishment (not dealership) and it was very lucrative.

Reactions: W69DY

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20