Car charger for P4P ??

Reaction score
Can the P4P battery be charged through a car usb port ? I was going to get a car charger and then realized
I do not have a cigarette lighter in my car, but I have 6 usb charging ports. Go figure?!!
Do I need a converter?

Mickey

Uuummm no cigarette lighter,definitely a non smoking car,I not think I have heard of that,no,have not heard of usb charger,not enough output ,this was a cheap one I got off ebay,I not use a converter with this,I probly should but goes straight in cig lighter thingy and I drive while it charging or be walking home,,if no cigarette lighter in your car you could use converter with aligator clips on end so can clip on your battery but sure car needs to run , I can't see 12 volt fully charge a 5870mah 15.2volt batt while not idling or driving,,they are handy but I fully charged all at home,it's just a back up for me
20180822_181446.jpg

My bad... I finally found the 12v ports. It took a bit of detective work. One was hidden in a lower 'secret compartment' under the main console, beneath the climate control.
The other is located in the rear cargo area under the mat, in the storage compartment, underneath the air pump. Who knew??!!
LOL... I've had this car for 2 yrs and just found the bloomin' things!
Sorry.... that was totally a blonde moment for me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic