Cant log in to dji app on android

unfu&*ing believable....I'm leaving tomorrow for a Maine Coast vacation with which I hoped my rotorpixal gimbal would be ready (ordered April). not only don't I get the gimbal, I cant use my bird for 2 more days?

I share your frustration. I was going to take some photos to show my supervisor that the thing works. Had traded my Nexus 5 back for a Nexus One - same error as you.

lafite said:
unfu&*ing believable....I'm leaving tomorrow for a Maine Coast vacation with which I hoped my rotorpixal gimbal would be ready (ordered April). not only don't I get the gimbal, I cant use my bird for 2 more days?

You don't need login to your locally installed Android app to fly your bird...

That's very true. It's just frustrating for me because I just bought mine. But, it looks like I can get camera feed with my phone. I installed the software 2 days ago in anticipation of my P2V+ coming. I logged in then, while everything was still working and it still works. So, I'm guessing that you only need to log in once unless you close the app?

Yeah, crap, have a job to do RIGHT NOW. Phone broke, installed on a loaner and can't log in. HELP! How can I use app without logging in? Why would DJI even require this step? Frustrating. Going to lose out on this one time event.

I also need to make shots and I'm stuck with this problem.
Why does not delete the registration request?
The app without the Phantom does not do anything and then what is the purpose of registration?
The price of the quadricopter deserves greater attention to the customer.
Not a good opinion ....

tried on multiple android platforms with no success. I don't have an iphone so off I go on vacation and hope that servers up up and running on Monday.

Yep, the server is back up. I think the required login is crap. But, at a minimum, DJI should have some means of letting people know when they're having issues. Especially since it appears to only affect no buuyers or people switching platforms for the first time.

After you install the correct (version matched) app on your phone. Connect at home while you have access if its a wifi only tablet. Once the app does the intial handshake, it should work from then on.

I appreciate that. And that is exactly what I, at least, didn't understand at first. It started to dawn on me after hearing a common theme with those complaining -- they were either new devices or new installs that hadn't been logged into yet. Everything is fine now.

Hi Gents,
A work around when you get the "Request Timeout" after attempting to log in to the Vision application is to log in with "dji" and password "1234". Your Vision application will then work normally.
Cheers,
Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd