Can't find post

Reaction score
I was certain back during the spring I had read where someone was suggesting software that allowed a Phantom 4 operator to use 2 monitors, one on the controller and the other freestanding so the pilot could concentrate on flying and the other could watch and operate the camera. I have tried all sorts of word and topic searches and spent hours going through threads all to no avail. Does this sound familiar to anyone or does anyone have any ideas. I have tried a splitter cable and that didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

I was certain back during the spring I had read where someone was suggesting software that allowed a Phantom 4 operator to use 2 monitors, one on the controller and the other freestanding so the pilot could concentrate on flying and the other could watch and operate the camera. I have tried all sorts of word and topic searches and spent hours going through threads all to no avail. Does this sound familiar to anyone or does anyone have any ideas. I have tried a splitter cable and that didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

Frank
Yes can have this display if you have or fit hdmi module to your remote,then you can display to tablet and tv or monitor, to be honest I'm not sure which p4 can run 2 remotes if this what you try,,I know the inspire you can but unsure for the p4,,,if someone watches the TV or monitor though they could voice command you which way to pan camera, I just have search myself,,ps,,similar to my set up what you try,,I have hdmi from remote to tv with mini usb going from remote to device,32"in back of Car run off power inverter,,I have the goggles but have changed to the TV, much better,,,,,just had quick look ,you can only link 2 inspire remotes to p4,other remotes only 1 can link at a time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel