Can't find "Multiple flight modes" on my Phantom 4 RTK

Reaction score
I am using the GS RTK - app from the controller with an integrated screen.
I want to practice flying in ATTI-mode, but can't seem to find the setting to toggle on Multiple flight modes. I have tried with and without the aircraft turned on, with the controller switched to A-mode etc., hoping for the setting to pop up. From other posts on the forum, I have seen where I should expect to find it, but it simply does not show.
Help is appreciated!

I want to practice flying in ATTI-mode, but can't seem to find the setting to toggle on Multiple flight modes. I have tried with and without the aircraft turned on, with the controller switched to A-mode etc., hoping for the setting to pop up. From other posts on the forum, I have seen where I should expect to find it, but it simply does not show.
Help is appreciated!
Should be in you settings,,unless enabled here it wont work,,needs to be all powered up for it to show
Screenshot_20200901-090044_Chrome.jpg

Thank you for your answer. However, the settings don't show for me. I have inserted four images.
Upper left: RC and AC turned on and connected.
Upper right: Aircraft settings, scrolled all the way up.
Lower left: Aircraft settings, scrolled all the way down.
Lower right: Aircraft settings -> Advanced settings.

Not able to find the desired setting..

20200901_075503[1].jpg
20200901_075527[1].jpg
20200901_075534[1].jpg
20200901_075545[1].jpg

Help is appreciated!
I just saw your question. I don't see that option any where either. I see an option to turn on/off the Intellegent Flight Modes, where the Multiple Flight Modes are supposed to be.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31