Can't connect to drone

Reaction score
Sunday I flew my P3A after several weeks and it was fine. Went inside and downloaded new firmware on the remote and now I can't connect to the drone and it keeps beeping even after I do the calilation as suggested.
I tried to download a new bin file from DJI but could only get a partial download. What the heck is going on, I've had this P3A for 2 years now and it has never given me any trouble at all and now I can't get anything to work. It's like I have been invaded by some gremblins.

Sunday I flew my P3A after several weeks and it was fine. Went inside and downloaded new firmware on the remote and now I can't connect to the drone and it keeps beeping even after I do the calilation as suggested.
I tried to download a new bin file from DJI but could only get a partial download. What the heck is going on, I've had this P3A for 2 years now and it has never given me any trouble at all and now I can't get anything to work. It's like I have been invaded by some gremblins.
Welcome to the forum!

Check out this post to see if it sheds any light.

Also, what FW versions did you have on your AC and your RC before you started to make changes? What issues were you having that made you choose to update?

Follow these steps closely if you choose to update FW. Those steps are the most often referenced for FW updating.

Reactions: JoBe
Your problem is one that many have encountered after the firmware update. Try to rebind the RC and controller. DJI recommends this step after updating through the bin file.

I followed the steps in the video and connected the first time I tried. Thanks so much for your help and I just discovered this forum this afternoon and received your help that solved my problem. Again, thank you and the others that suggested the video and instructions. I haven't flown my P3A very much in the last several months but with the info I am getting it will be exciting now.
Great news.

BTW, how does one actually make a new post on the forum here. I can't seem to find the page to do that. I try and it says "list a least one person", so I don't how what to do.
I'm sure that every device probably displays differently just as the DJI GO app displays differently on iOS vs. Android vs. Phone vs. Tablet.
Even so, this (the red circle) is where I click to post a new thread on my PC via Chrome. Maybe it will steer you in the right direction.

Post New Thread.JPG

Can you help me with the ESC error? I can't seem to find any info on this subject. I called DJI today and they said "send it in", well surely there is a fix for this, or does someone know of a drone shop that I can send it to for repair? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Can you help me with the ESC error? I can't seem to find any info on this subject. I called DJI today and they said "send it in", well surely there is a fix for this, or does someone know of a drone shop that I can send it to for repair? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Maybe start a new thread so peeps can see your new question. Just saying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl