Cannot Pair Remote with Phantom

Reaction score
Hello, I have purchased a used Phantom 2 Vision Plus and I am having an issue connection the remote to the drone. I start the drone and once it has powered up I hold the red light until it goes yellow. I then turn on the remote and if flashes green and faintly beeps. The light remains yellow on the drone. If I connect the drone to a pc ( i have installed the windows driver), the assistant software sees it and everything looks ok. However if I connect the remote the rc assistant does not see it.

If I connect the remote to my mac nothing shows up either. I have used two different usb cables, both of which work with the drone.

Reactions: Capt KO
All sorted out now and working again. Fro some reason the controller would not pair with the phantom. In the DJI assistant, I put the phantom into NAZA mode and rebooted and then restarted the paring sequence. It worked first time and is now paired ok. The controller now shows up in the Phantom RC app and has calibrated correctly. With props off, the controller correctly controls the phantom. I have now switched the Phantom back into Phantom mode and the pairing has remained intact.

Reactions: Capt KO
Good job. ?
Thanks for your solution as this is a learning forum for many.

However if I connect the remote the rc assistant does not see it.

If I connect the remote to my mac nothing shows up either. I have used two different usb cables, both of which work with the drone.

This is a common occurence, for some reason the assistant is happy to use a standard USB driver however the remote assistant needs to see a DJI USB Driver, you need to force install the driver in device manager.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair