Cannot link/bind new controller to app/P3A

Reaction score
Hello people...

Bit of a strange one here... I don't usually post on a forum until I am certain I have tried everything to my knowledge.

Anyhoo

My P3a controller broke (common charge issue)

I acquired another P3a controller from my brother only I'm having difficulties connecting to app (android)

I have managed to bind the controller to the P3 so I have gimbal control but that's it...

Everytime I attempt to connect to app I get zero success, I've tried every USB cable in the house with no cigar.

The controller Led flashes red/green super fast.

Am I missing something here?

Maybe a Firmware mis-match? Try updating the RC firmware to match the bird's firmware, check this video here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Arrggh lol... Thanks for vid. Still not working though. I tried doing it through USB cable to drone.. USB stick in controller and card reader with no results. All I get it this. . See vid below

Problem solved...

Not quite sure how, I did change the rear circuit board and main ribbon in controller but not sure if that was the problem.
I literally got fed up with it, put app back together and thought I'd give it one last try with the tablet and it worked fine.

The only problem now is that it is a bit laggy and wasn't before problem. All firmware on both drone and controller all upto date and I'm using an approved tablet.

Maybe a Firmware mis-match? Try updating the RC firmware to match the bird's firmware, check this video here:
I thought that you had to use the DJI Go app to update firmware after 3.2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic