Cannot get live video feed on my phone

Hello,

neither the Android have the same issue. So at this time the only way is to send to reseller for repair or replacement.

Well this is my first post to this forum, only yesterday received my Phantom Vision 5 hours before leaving on a 18 day china/Dubai ( funny that where it was shipped from in the first place) holiday, so I got to unboxed it, charged it and tried to power it up, couldn't get the camera to connect to the app, wifi to the iPhone 5 connects but when I run the app repeatedly say " could not connect to camera" haven't even attached the props, decals etc. Now I'm in Beijing looking at threads to see where I might have gone wrong.....:( suspect unit needs to be Binded with the camera again, remember pressing the reset button on the extender trying to get the iPhone to connect to the extender, that worked....any ideas Guys..... Was the owner of an AR parrot drone before this and got addicted to drone flying have I made an appropriate choice?

John

I am having the same problem. (No preview on the app.)
No live feed on my phone from the camera

- Get Black Screen with spinning wheel.

- Able to configure the camera
- Able to format sd card
- Camera moves up and down
- App shows all the information
- All the other functions work (taking pictures, filming, number of GPS's, Altitude, etc)

- Tried on iPhone 5s, 5, iPad Air, Droid phone. 
- Newest app from App Store. 
- Tried to reset the wifi extender.
- Tried with the old plane software (although the camera software was already updated)
- Updated all airplane software including the camera and remote...
- Tried resetting re-biding the camera with the wifi extender.
- Tried all possible sequence of steps to turn on including the one in the manual.
- Tried to put the phone in Airplane mode
- Tried to go where there is no other wifi interference.
- Tried to fly with it for while filming and taking pictures to see if would work
- Tried renaming the wifi extender
- Tried replacing the cables (power and data original from dji)
- Tried different batteries.

--> Just about everything that I found on the forums so far I have tried...

I have tried all those different steps and so far and no luck...

Next step try other cameras (dii Visio FC200's) and wifi extender combinations.

Not sure what else to try to make this work...

Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem with the no preview. Technical support doesn't return emails.Very disappointed.

I am having the same problem. (No preview on the app.)
No live feed on my phone from the camera

- Get Black Screen with spinning wheel.

- Able to configure the camera
- Able to format sd card
- Camera moves up and down
- App shows all the information
- All the other functions work (taking pictures, filming, number of GPS's, Altitude, etc)

- Tried on iPhone 5s, 5, iPad Air, Droid phone.
- Newest app from App Store.
- Tried to reset the wifi extender.
- Tried with the old plane software (although the camera software was already updated)
- Updated all airplane software including the camera and remote...
- Tried resetting re-biding the camera with the wifi extender.
- Tried all possible sequence of steps to turn on including the one in the manual.
- Tried to put the phone in Airplane mode
- Tried to go where there is no other wifi interference.
- Tried to fly with it for while filming and taking pictures to see if would work
- Tried renaming the wifi extender
- Tried replacing the cables (power and data original from dji)
- Tried different batteries.

--> Just about everything that I found on the forums so far I have tried...

I have tried all those different steps and so far and no luck...

Next step try other cameras (dii Visio FC200's) and wifi extender combinations.

Not sure what else to try to make this work...

Any suggestions?
Did you get any luck?? im having the same problem

The Phantom camera and the Range Extender need to be binded. This should have been done at the factory. If it wasn't or something went wrong, you can bind it yourself. It's in the manual. It's easier if you have the original box the Phantom came in because there's a QR code on the box which you can scan which makes the process easy. Hope this helps.

I had the exact same trouble with my phantom 3 pro And it ended up being the phantom3_FC300x_main board_v7_PCBA this is the board that comes with the camera and they would not sell just the board so I sent it in and got it back in less then 3 weeks cost $192 instead of $389 for a complet camera . Hope this is not your case but thought I would tell you

Lots of posts on this subject, and more coming in weekly, could do with a sticky post full of things to try before posting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4