Cannot complete the Assistant 2 calibration tool

Reaction score
Using the DJI Assistant 2 calibration tool in Mac OS X, on step 2, it says to move to aim for the box, so I tilt the P4P up, right, down, left, up, right and down the middle to the start position, following the box movement, and repeating the pattern over and over, but the assistant never says I successfully pass the test; is calibration in the assistant app necessary?

As soon as i learned or figured out my computer wouldnt do the calib procedure it took 15 min of trying..... used a buddys computer and voila! Try another computer

I just calibrated yesterday on my Mac and was successful. But the process wasn't exactly obvious to me. The goal, I learned, is to get the whole screen to turn blue one box at a time. Are you seeing the screen that has all the black dots on it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just calibrated yesterday on my Mac and was successful. But the process wasn't exactly obvious to me. The goal, I learned, is to get the whole screen to turn blue one box at a time. Are you seeing the screen that has all the black dots on it?

this video might help sshepard
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this video might help sshepard

Excellent illustration of the process. It's interesting how DJI crowdsources the "how to" part of using their drones. It's kind of Tom Sawer-ish: get someone else to do the work. [emoji52]

It's interesting how DJI crowdsources the "how to" part of using their drones.
DJI released their own tutorial video back in June.

DJI released their own tutorial video back in June.

Their video is perfect, they just need to do another one for the updated sequence (aiming at blue boxes)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers