Cancel order to UK gets shipped by DHL FAST!

Reaction score
Well after sending an email to cancel my DJI direct order (I thought it might be actually quicker to get one here in the UK from a dealer) I just got an email saying my Phantom 3 Advanced has shipped.... fancy that...

That's one way to speed things up though :)

Can't wait for you to get it, I'm dying to know if that controller beeps just once when you turn it on. So please please inbox me when you know. Cheers

One tiger.... does my cousin look like he only has one tiger..

Attachments

• mycousin.jpg
    mycousin.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 468
Can't wait for you to get it, I'm dying to know if that controller beeps just once when you turn it on. So please please inbox me when you know. Cheers

Just seen this on regroups, a customer rang dji and asked the question about fcc and ce modes.

dji_chat_290415.png

DHL have updated my delivery date to next Tuesday May 5th... they have chartered a plane especially and will lower my P3 with an Inspire 1 when over my house...

Mohans beeps twice and i am curious to see if eu model controllers will beep once like other phantom models set in the CE mode. This would then suggest that mohans is factory set in the FCC mode, which would show that this setting is not GPS loaction set, which would be another reason why dji china are so keen to get it back.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic