[Canada] Where can I actually fly my drone?

Reaction score
I just went out today to see some northern lights (aurora borealis) and maybe get some shots at what I thought was a provincial park - turns out it's a national park.

I've had my fun playing with the drone as a toy through hundreds of flights, now I want to use it as a tool to capture memories and experiences. Every time I go on vacation or want to fly the drone I have the problem that when I see something worth stopping the car and getting a shot of there is always something stopping me. It has angered me as I have spent all this money on a nice little drone and I cannot use it.

>no 'national parks' - aka not anywhere that is actually worth flying imo
>no city footage - always 75m to animal, people, or buildings

This leaves me to ask the question, can any of you think of a situation when I would be legally allowed to fly my drone in Canada AND would actually want to?

You are not alone, we all face the same situation.

I wish gimbal with cam was easily separable as single hand held fully contained unit so that we use it whenever we want to shoot a video without flying the complete drone.

Reactions: DatScreamer
You are not alone, we all face the same situation.

I wish gimbal with cam was easily separable as single hand held fully contained unit so that we use it whenever we want to shoot a video without flying the complete drone.

I sometimes will go to the trouble of connecting my drone to the app through the remote and all that just to hold the drone and pan manually if I really need a shot, but its nothing in comparison to flying it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31