Canada Drone Videos

Reaction score
I've been taking plenty of videos this winter. Here is a short winter one of Hogs Back Falls, located in Ottawa, Canada.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hogs Back Falls, located in Ottawa, Canada

Very nice job CD, of filming and flying along with editing.

I gotta ask............"Hogs Back Falls".........where did that name come from? Anything to do with the Parliament......LOL?

Ha, ha... one would think perhaps that's where it came from since it's located in a political city. The falls were once known as Prince of Wales falls but then due to logs, trees getting stuck in the rocks surrounding the falls, someone thought it looked like a Hog's Back... and well, apparently the name stuck.

Last edited:
I was up in a little town in the province of Quebec and came across red covered bridges. Took some video with my Phantom and edited together this short video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Another great job of flying n filming CD - at one point around 1:40 it looked like you were going to fly "under" the bridge - did you?

There are a couple of covered bridges around where I am - good subject matter for filming!

I had planned to fly under it but as i approached it i saw sets of used fishing line hanging down... didn't wish to take the chance.

fishing line hanging down

LOL - pretty common sites on bridges and hanging off hydro lines around rivers etc......

Looked like you may have changed your mind - last thing you would have needed is fishing line wrapped around a prop or two........then "splashing sound"!

Reactions: CaptainDrone798

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.