Can you copy pics from remote controller cache to SD card?

Reaction score
I recently took some needed pics while flying my P4P+, but forgot to put sd card in drone. I can view pics on remote controller (in cache), but I am having trouble trying to copy these pics to an sd card. Anyone here know how to perform this, if possible?

I recently took some needed pics while flying my P4P+, but forgot to put sd card in drone. I can view pics on remote controller (in cache), but I am having trouble trying to copy these pics to an sd card. Anyone here know how to perform this, if possible?
1500830427913214711890.jpg
top left corner square logo with arrow ,can get on on board photos vids,this p4 not sure if p4p has same

Worst scenario for you is to take screenshots but try to explore how you can save the cache to pictures. There is no remote controller cache, it's cache of your tablet.

I am having trouble trying to copy these pics to an sd card. Anyone here know how to perform this, if possible?
You can connect the remote controller to your computer via a USB cable to transfer the files. See more details here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94