Can you beat this distance?

looking at the pair you have. you may want to hot glue the two part together to keep them straight and how tight does that hold the antenna's. You what the antenna's same distance form the bottom to the top. on some of the wind surfers I've made I'll put a bracket at the up to hold the antenna in place. I've seen some made that way also

Great engineering [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

bab31bd810dcbbf928f0be2466e389db.jpg

All stock the furthest I ever been (about 2 mi) one way. I could push it a bit more, but got the jitters. Next time [emoji51]

View attachment 41268 I brought it back with 40% battery life. Furthest out I have flown - absolutely no transmission issues at all.

The fact you are buzzing around at 666+ feet is a little worrisome. Not the 666 aspect, but more the >400' aspect.

did you play around with the wind surfer? Nice flight. you will build your confidence up and go even farther

Not yet :( I order a cheap one from eBay for $8.00

Nice that is what I've been using with my P3a. so far got out to little over 18000 ft. after coming back I knew I could of made 20000ft. that will be another day. I just have to keep mine set. I watched my video and I stopped about a 5 times going out. ( slat a fly, adjust my glasses, look away for a second). I landed with 21 %.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures