Can you beat this distance?

Hillo...Battery was fully charged but after doing compass check etc...lifted off 97% and hit RTH when at 63% signal was dropping out.

[emoji106] thanks ..

Sent from iPhone 6 via PhantomPilots mobile app

28d8bd291fd7983655500d2f992e72d0.jpg

Completely stock.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How about mine? I went past 5km.... All bone stock.

View attachment 52310

Phantom 3 pro was stock, battery was stock, it was. It even 100% when I took off, it was 97%. No windsurfer not DBS antenna. Just the stock antenna pointed correctly.
Did not even plan to do this record, it was a spur of the moment decision, I took off and even hovered abit to adjust my gimbal roll. Came back with about 23% battery to spare.

Don't believe it? Watch my video.

Warning: yawn-inducing video.

Lemme know what you think!

Let me reiterate that I do not have any battery mods or antenna mods done to my craft. I bought the drone in August 2015. I'm not a techie or hands on person so I do not like opening my expensive toy and messing with the wires.

My craft is totally stock. Totally impressed by the Lightbridge technology.
That's a lot of vessels in the water. I would be pissed if I saw all that on our waters in Florida. Nice flight.

How about mine? I went past 5km.... All bone stock.

View attachment 52310

Phantom 3 pro was stock, battery was stock, it was. It even 100% when I took off, it was 97%. No windsurfer not DBS antenna. Just the stock antenna pointed correctly.
Did not even plan to do this record, it was a spur of the moment decision, I took off and even hovered abit to adjust my gimbal roll. Came back with about 23% battery to spare.

Don't believe it? Watch my video.

Warning: yawn-inducing video.

Lemme know what you think!

Let me reiterate that I do not have any battery mods or antenna mods done to my craft. I bought the drone in August 2015. I'm not a techie or hands on person so I do not like opening my expensive toy and messing with the wires.

My craft is totally stock. Totally impressed by the Lightbridge technology.
Nice video I've never seen so many empty cargo ships.

Pushed my P3A out to 8600 feet today. She could have kept going, but I kind of chickened out.

Attachments

• 1463235281746.jpg
    1463235281746.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 341
does having a LTE ipad signal help better than just connecting a tablet to the controller..sorry new guy here?

I was a LG 8.5 tablet for my P3a and I use a 5 inch motorola phone for my P2V+. You just want to make sure you can see the screen and that the tablet or phone has a fast enough chip to keep up with the video. Some of the older tablets single core chip the video freezes. As for the cell service it helps but you don't need it if you download the google map area your going to be at first.
Hope that helps.

Is that total flight distance or one way ? And no interference?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
One way, no interference. Total distance was...
220e1038da5fcaba2e109c1f9a1985f8.jpg

The video is 720p so is not that great

One way, no interference. Total distance was...
220e1038da5fcaba2e109c1f9a1985f8.jpg

The video is 720p so is not that great

That's awesome. My bird got some hope then. I can't never get past 6000 ft around Miami :(

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

looking at the pair you have. you may want to hot glue the two part together to keep them straight and how tight does that hold the antenna's. You what the antenna's same distance form the bottom to the top. on some of the wind surfers I've made I'll put a bracket at the up to hold the antenna in place. I've seen some made that way also

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures