can the gimble have a new default elevation set?

Reaction score
i think the camera looks down too much and would like it to look up a little more without me having to always set it...
before i take off i always point it all the way up then after flying for a bit it droops down about 1/4 inch... can i trim that out?

Migmon said:
i think the camera looks down too much and would like it to look up a little more without me having to always set it...
before i take off i always point it all the way up then after flying for a bit it droops down about 1/4 inch... can i trim that out?

This video should address your question on the vision gimbal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TcGt4Nsp4

You basically go to the vision assistant software go to advanced and gimabl settings and change the start and end values and if you want the default power on position to be level change the value from 0 to -825

sweet i think thats it, tho the gimble looks like it cant hold that position so when going forward and backwards the gimble will compensate then in level flight it is pointing back down again unfortunatly.

Migmon said:
sweet i think thats it, tho the gimble looks like it cant hold that position so when going forward and backwards the gimble will compensate then in level flight it is pointing back down again unfortunatly.

My camera used to do the same thing until I changed all three values for the vision gimbal, did you do all three?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews