Can phantom 4 be updated to get the same flight time as phantom 4 pro?

sure is nice they made the batteries interchangeable, nice to be able to up the juice a little in my P4 when new batteries are added to the collection

I already have a p4 so I am getting a mavic then inspire 2 before p4 pro but if I needed a new p4 I would get the pro!!!
Dang Drones are moving so fast since I started out. Hard to believe that I still have my Phantom 1. I'm waiting for the Phantom 12 pro ultra version 3.0+! Should be out by Spring.

Dang Drones are moving so fast since I started out. Hard to believe that I still have my Phantom 1. I'm waiting for the Phantom 12 pro ultra version 3.0+! Should be out by Spring.
Hahah yes they are coming out with new drone tec everyday it's hard for a average working man to keep up with latest and greatest but I have over 700 miles on my P4 and it's a tank couldn't be happier!!

Reactions: scootrkitz
I'm personally a bit pissed off as I just bought a p4 a month ago and now they bring out the new p4p if I had have known I would have waited. what can I do now but just dream.

It goes the same way as the computer industry. The new one is obsolete fairly quickly. The P4 is quite the little machine. I am very pleased with it.

The price seems on par to me. Then again, I did pay $1,399 for my P4.
I hear ya same here, not disappointed one bit Enjoying my bird and happy I even have one that flies so good with no issues. I feel like one of the lucky ones with all the issues I see posted

As I wrote somewhere else, life is often more about wanting what you've got (not knowing so much about what you want).

I agree with the statement above too, buy a new computer and it's out of date before you get out of the shop. Buy a new car and loose a couple of thousand bucks just by driving it out of the showroom etc, etc.o_O:rolleyes::(:confused::);)

Keep smiling folks, if I live long enough I might get a Phantom 16 with spoilers! and go faster stripes.:innocent:

Reactions: JWH

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT