Can not log on to DJI Go with new Ipad mini 4,..help!!

Reaction score
I have installed the DJI Go app on my new Ipad mini 4 but when I open the app I can not log in.

It have given me multiple error messages from incorrect verification code to network failure. I even tried to reset password and it will not,..it seems the app can not access the internet even though I am connected.

Have you tried using the cell network, if available on your iPad? Try resetting the password from your PC maybe.

According to this guy: DJI Go 4 App updated . Can't log in the problem might be that their servers are heavily loaded, might just need to keep trying...

Thanks for the reply, I finally got it!

I was on my home network as my tablet does not have cell service. I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app 37 times and 2 hours later it works like a champ. o_O

If at first you don't succeed, bash the problem into submission until it bends to your will :D

.....I hate that this is the go-to solution for a a lot of modern day tech problems :(

Thanks for the reply, I finally got it!

I was on my home network as my tablet does not have cell service. I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app 37 times and 2 hours later it works like a champ. o_O
Wow thats gota be the record there,,bet that give some grey hair,good you got there in the end,mine just took 3hours 40min,,

The irony is I have been debating on going cheap and getting a $100 Galaxy tablet or spend $400 on the new Ipad mini 4. I finally decided I did not want to deal with the issues that could/would come up on the cheaper tablet. Spend the $400 and come home and spend 2 hours just trying to get the app to load!!:mad:

Still money well spent IMO. When it's working, the mini 4 makes for a brilliant tablet for DJI Go. Brightest in class screen, great battery life, decent if not great processor, plus the fact the Go app is optimised very well for it, in stark contrast to the android app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl