Can no longer view jpg/mov from SD card

Reaction score
Hi,
I have the modded app mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar installed on my phone to fly my Phantom 3 SE and it has served well for a long time.

When I was out taking pictures and recording today I got some great material. When I got home to put the SD card in my computer the files cant be opened. I copied them to the computer and then put the SD card back in the drone to reformat it. I then took a picture, a movie and another picture. Then took the SD card back to computer and only the first image can be viewed. I didnt power off drone while filming.

When I compare the broken files with healthy ones I find that the broken files lack properties. I cannot find any information on the file. The files are regular size for movies and picture.

Please help!

Even though I put the SD card inside the drone and reformats it, it taking pictures and movies that are not viewable in dji go or computer. However some files work just fine but most of them dont.

Even though I put the SD card inside the drone and reformats it, it taking pictures and movies that are not viewable in dji go or computer. However some files work just fine but most of them dont.
Hi Jesper, you can give some detailed information about your SD card. What brand and type of card we are talking about.

Hi Jesper, you can give some detailed information about your SD card. What brand and type of card we are talking about.
Hello and thank you for your reply.

Its a
64GB SanDisk Extreme microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Class 3 90/40MB/s

Have you tried another sd card to verify if it's the camera or the card that's not working?
New sd card solved the camera issue. However, I would like to recover those files.
SanDisk MicroSDXC Extreme 32GB A1 100mb/s Uhs-I

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31