Can NAZA get bricked during upgrade to 3.12?

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I am a newbie and still haven't flown my newly acquired Phantom outside.
After doing a few successful indoors flights, I wanted to check what was the version of the firmware and check the calibration. I launched the DJI NAZAM Assistant which would only got to to the upgrade page, indicating I had version 2.xx and was required to upgrade to vs 3.12. Following the instructions the firmware started to download then the process went to a halt with light flashing with an error message, suggestion me to restart the controller (not the terms used, which I understood as disconnecting and reconnecting the power to the unit). As I reconnect, a loud continuous repeating beep indicates that something has definitely gone wrong. The Nazam Assistant doesn't recognise the controller anymore, and I am sure it not even worth trying to see if the craft flies as it is. :x :oops: :evil:
Can anyone tell me how I can fix this without having to bring the brand new Phantom to the shop, and how should I proceed? I didn't find the required information in this forum or in DJI's site.
Thank you for helping.
Alex

Well, I guess I'll have to bring my Phantom back to the shop :( , hoping they have the tools to re-install the firmware on the NAZA controller :roll: ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic