Can I buy a p4p without the camera?

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me if I can buy a p4p without the camera? And if so do you know how much the AC would be?
Here's the reason why...
I would like to put the 1uas gimbal set up to mount a Flir Vue Pro or maybe a Duo Pro thermal camera.
With the 1uas gimbal and Camera ends up reducing flight time by up to 15 minutes because of the added weight. Thought maybe I could just buy another p4p without the camera, and add the 1uas setup.
This may bring the flight time back to 25 to 30 minutes. Any input is appreciated thanks in advance.
Doc

Can somebody tell me if I can buy a p4p without the camera? And if so do you know how much the AC would be?
Here's the reason why...
I would like to put the 1uas gimbal set up to mount a Flir Vue Pro or maybe a Duo Pro thermal camera.
With the 1uas gimbal and Camera ends up reducing flight time by up to 15 minutes because of the added weight. Thought maybe I could just buy another p4p without the camera, and add the 1uas setup.
This may bring the flight time back to 25 to 30 minutes. Any input is appreciated thanks in advance.
Doc
I've seen them on E-Bay without a camera. Question is, how did the camera get lost?

Consider purchasing the whole package and then sell off the camera.

Did a little research and the 1 uas Gimbal and Camera weighs .25 lbs less then the DJI camera and gimbal.
That means with the setup I'd like to do Might mean more flight time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan