Can a GL300L be linked to a p4p

Reaction score
Hey new to the group. I have a p4p+ that I've had for 6 months. I purchased a new controller on ebay after I realized I screwed up buying the +. Rather than receiving the GL300F I ordered I recieved a GL300L. I can't get the L to link with my drone. Are they completely incompatible or is there something wrong with it? Thanks for the help!

The GL300L is only compatible with the P4P V2.

Hey new to the group. I have a p4p+ that I've had for 6 months. I purchased a new controller on ebay after I realized I screwed up buying the +. Rather than receiving the GL300F I ordered I recieved a GL300L. I can't get the L to link with my drone. Are they completely incompatible or is there something wrong with it? Thanks for the help!
The GL300L uses Ocusynch and the GL300F uses Lightbridge.
They speak different languages.

In addition to what has already been mentioned, you may also want to Google - OcuSync, there is quite a bit of information/Specs. regarding both OcuSync, as well as the Dji Lightbridge system.
Prompting a question to the Google site can quite often source many such questions as well. : )

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan