P4 Firmware Can’t sync flight data

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 Pro + and have been trying for 2 days to sync the flight data via the controller.
I haven’t synced it since June but I can see it all there on the controller screen. When I try and upload it it goes through the process showing the progress until it reaches 100% and then the message “sync flight records failed”. I have done this dozens of times. I have used my home WiFi and hot spotted to my mobile using 4G. I have also tried to connect to the DJI assistant app on my Mac via a cable but this doesn’t work either. I have logged out and logged back in.
I have called tech support and they said do all the things I already have. I have also emailed them yesterday but not had a reply. I run a business and use Airdata to collate all my data into logs although it can’t do this if I can’t get my flight data to sync as I have the built in screen. Is there a problem with DJI servers? Is there another way of offloading the data?
I am really getting fed up with this.

I have a phantom 4 Pro + and have been trying for 2 days to sync the flight data via the controller.
I haven’t synced it since June but I can see it all there on the controller screen. When I try and upload it it goes through the process showing the progress until it reaches 100% and then the message “sync flight records failed”. I have done this dozens of times. I have used my home WiFi and hot spotted to my mobile using 4G. I have also tried to connect to the DJI assistant app on my Mac via a cable but this doesn’t work either. I have logged out and logged back in.
I have called tech support and they said do all the things I already have. I have also emailed them yesterday but not had a reply. I run a business and use Airdata to collate all my data into logs although it can’t do this if I can’t get my flight data to sync as I have the built in screen. Is there a problem with DJI servers? Is there another way of offloading the data?
I am really getting fed up with this.
Got another device,,install djigo4 and flights should go to New device when synced with cloud

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
My iPad is doing same thing it is saying download failed.But if you sync your air data then check your account, they do sync.Weird I thought that happened last time I did it so I just checked.And same it says sync failed but it works.

I had that same message for 3 weeks and i contacted Dji thru their forum and they told me it was server problem and they were working on the issue....Then a few days later.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa it worked !..Hang in their OK ?

Interesting. I have the same problem for last two months. If they have fixed the server problem, maybe now it is going to work. Will try again.

Reactions: offroadpyro

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl