Can’t locate the channel on my WiFis signal anymore. Anyone know any reasons why?

Yes have to add made me have a look ..p3s and p34k not have channel option on mine either,,I did think it had that option but must have been seeing things
I think you are right. I cannot recall seeing any options in the app when I first had my P3S. I was under the impression that since the AC/RC generated its own dedicated wifi signal, that was the dedicated channel and that was it. Lightbridge on later phantoms is an entirely different story.

Hum, I don't recall channel selection on a P3S either.

@AirPatrol1
Your WiFi originates from the gimbal, no gimbal means no telemetry no live feed.
With an android device, you can use an app called WiFi analyzer by farproc. This would only show what the remote channel is, this cannot see the Phantom signals.

Wifi Analyzer - Android Apps on Google Play

Rod

Again: @AirPatrol1 generically mentioned "signal loss" at the beginning, but then talked about RTH engaging at short distance, which means he has a problem with the CONTROL signal. This 5.8GHz one-way signal between RC and AC has nothing to do with the 2.4GHz WiFi bi-directional link. Analyzing WiFi channels will do nothing to help him, in this case.

Correct,
I was headed in the direction that maybe this is what @AirPatrol1 had seen in the past. ;)

Rod

Signal loss fixed. Did a firmware over but instead of leaving remote as I’ve been directed by dji and other adviser both upgraded with synced firmware properly. Although never saw the channels again. I’m thinking the visual was due to the latest dji update.. They still are in the system but proball to keep people from adding the extra channels? Any comments please add your input to help others

Anyway my comment I see wasn’t clear enough I turned both remote and aircraft on during entire up grade and did a test flight and made over 3243 ft distance at 203 ft height

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures