Camera won't stop moving up and down..

Reaction score
I calibrated the remote in DJI go, everything is updated and seems to be ready except the camera won't stop moving up and down. It'll even let me take off and the camera is still moving up and down.. not sure what to do. HELP!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Do you see a physical damage to gimbal? Do you see any obstruction to free movements of the gimbal in all the directions?

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday, along with a gimbal overload warning. I just turned it off and then back on again and it worked. It's worth noting that I had the drone upside down just before I turned it on that first time, looking at how to attach a lens filter. I assumed that I handled it a little too roughly.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I calibrated the remote in DJI go, everything is updated and seems to be ready except the camera won't stop moving up and down. It'll even let me take off and the camera is still moving up and down.. not sure what to do. HELP!!

Hey Kelsei, where you able to find a solution?

If you turn the P4 off and on again it keeps moving and it does not work with a calibration, you have to take it to the Technical Service, I do the same.

I had a new one so the same thing. Had to send it back. Seems to be numerous problems with the gimbal. Again I say DJI's quality control is horrible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31