camera spontaneously ceasing to record

Reaction score
This seems to be happening more frequently, lately. I take off, hover to check stability, set the camera's exposure and set the view. Then I start the video recording and begin flying, only find a few seconds later that the camera has stopped recording. I start it again and again, after a few seconds, it stops once more. On a recent outing, I came home with ten video files, only one of which lasted more than 30 seconds. When the 'record' button stayed down, I got a full length file from it. It's a bit annoying. Continuity is not possible and when it did work properly, it was well into the flight, so, no lead in.. Any ideas, cures, reasons?

Did you try to use another uSD card ?

Please tell me witch SD card you are using.
Use an Class 10 SD Up to 64GB.
Format it correct to FAT 32 using Windows format or SDcardFormatter.

Or just trough the DJI Go app!

Definitely do a reformat. I and others have had the issue that just deleting old pictures and videos doesn't free up the memory on the sd card. Some type of internal file keeping doesn't reset with just deleting. Fire everything up and use the Go app to reformat. That may not cure your present issue, but it's a good practice.

It is a 64GB Samsung card, it's worked well in the past. Misbehaving only on the past two outings. Re-installing the app may be a good idea, It does seem to have a number of issues in respect of firmware updates.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl