Camera settings

Reaction score
Hi Friends
I’m setting up my new Crystalsky monitor.
Where can I find “best settings” tutorial for a phantom 4 pro and how do I get into camera settings.
Thanks

Personal preference. There are to many there for me to have a favorite. You will just need to try different settings and see what works for your needs. Takes a lot of practice and a notebook.

Personal preference. There are to many there for me to have a favorite. You will just need to try different settings and see what works for your needs. Takes a lot of practice and a notebook.

K thanks

how do I get into camera settings.
You get to camera settings by clicking the icon below the round screen shutter button
i-qkP9gFF-L.png

Select video to get video camera settings and still camera for stills settings
Touch the three icons at the top of the camera setting menu to cycle between the options
i-WM2rGMt-L.png

You get to camera settings by clicking the icon below the round screen shutter button
i-qkP9gFF-L.png

Select video to get video camera settings and still camera for stills settings
Touch the three icons at the top of the camera setting menu to cycle between the options
i-WM2rGMt-L.png

Thanks so much

Why worth the cost? Y not have purchased a 12" ipadpro?

Every ipad suffers from the same problem in sunlight, the screen is just not bright enough.

The 12" ipad has a max of 484 nits. The crystal sky high bright is 1000 more than twice as bright. The ultrabright is 2000 nits, more than 4 times as bright.

Reactions: trevornewkirk
FYI, I have been using a Crystal Sky 7.85 monitor 2000 nit since they became available. Yes it was expensive, but I have never regretted it. I fly in all types of weather and brightness conditions and the screen is always bright and clear. Prior to that I tried all levels of iPads, hoods, etc and it was always a hassle. The only disappointing part is the CS does not work with a lot of third party apps, but it is getting better. Litchi will work with it now.

I love my CS, can’t be compared to any iPad. It would hurt to go back.

I have just purchased the CS 7.85 hi, have only flown once with it. Under bright cloudy sky it was perfect. A plus is I could wear my prescription sunglasses, not something I could do with the iPad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31