Camera sensor error after firmware update

Reaction score
My P4 has a “camera sensor error” message and I have had no crashes or hard landings whatsoever. The only thing that has been done to this drone is the firmware update. I’m extremely hesitant to take apart the camera, gimbal or drone body. Is there any way to undo the last firmware update? I will check on previous posts to see.

My P4 has a “camera sensor error” message and I have had no crashes or hard landings whatsoever. The only thing that has been done to this drone is the firmware update. I’m extremely hesitant to take apart the camera, gimbal or drone body. Is there any way to undo the last firmware update? I will check on previous posts to see.
OK if reinstall of app not clear it try imu calibration,,if that not work could be a fault after reading this post,but try things before pulling it apart..this cam and gimble come off very easy so not hard if have to do it
Screenshot_20190324-083444.jpg

OK if reinstall of app not clear it try imu calibration,,if that not work could be a fault after reading this post,but try things before pulling it apart..this cam and gimble come off very easy so not hard if have to do itView attachment 109873

Thank you for the help, but I have no idea which component you are discussing replacing. Could you please specify exactly what part so I’ll know what to request?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4