Camera problem after gimbal repair. And other problems

Reaction score
This is a used P3S that I bought crashed with the roll motor seperated.

I just replaced both gimbal arms and the ribbon.

When I first tried to set up the go app it was on my Samsung note 3. The app kept wanting me to upgrade the firmware. But I don't think I did. At least not on purpose.

Now I've set the go app up on my ipad mini 2. I'm not getting the request to update the firmware. I assume it did it on it's own.

I've done all the calibrations that I can find. But the camera seems to be looking a little to the right. Is there a calibration for that.

While I was adjusting things some strange things happened. The camera would not move up and down. But it would take a picture. And the motors would not start. I restarted the app and everything seems to be working now.

Also. When I put my hand over the craft to pick it up I hear "Atti Mode" from the app. And it shows I've lost gps. I tried taking it outside and get the same thing.

Please advise. Thanks.

It could have possibly been turned against the shaft. there is a grub screw that goes against the yaw motor shaft. The one I'm talking about is at about 5:00 into this video:
You could check that and re-seat it.

It could have possibly been turned against the shaft. there is a grub screw that goes against the yaw motor shaft. The one I'm talking about is at about 5:00 into this video:
You could check that and re-seat it.

The set screw it tight on the flat spot on the shaft.

Last edited:
Also. When I put my hand over the craft to pick it up I hear "Atti Mode" from the app. And it shows I've lost gps. I tried taking it outside and get the same thing.

GPS antenna is on the roof of the craft, if you block it, it can't hold a reliable GPS lock. It will then switch to Atti mode until it can trust the GPS lock again.

I wouldn't worry about it, unless you're having issues with it changing to Atti mode while you're flying around in open sky....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez