Camera not tilting left or right. P3S

Reaction score
Hi!

My Drone have benn working perfectly since 3 weeks. Today i got and update, i updated it and now there is some wired thing. The Gimbal does not work if the drone tilts to left or right (camera not stable) What cuold i do?

Thanks

A video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(If the link dosent work the video is probably being still uploading to youtube)

Hi!

My Drone have benn working perfectly since 3 weeks. Today i got and update, i updated it and now there is some wired thing. The Gimbal does not work if the drone tilts to left or right (camera not stable) What cuold i do?

Thanks

A video:
(If the link dosent work the video is probably being still uploading to youtube)
Yip clip can't be watched,any luck with gimble calibration , try reinstall djigo,

Hi! How can dji go effect my drones problems? Clip is working in about 20 mins!
Does drone do same thing when not conected to app,,just with drone and remote on does cam still not work like it should,,,,,yes app can affect your drone ,sometimes does not load up properly and reinstall of app can help corect it,,,I try watch again in 20min,

Does drone do same thing when not conected to app,,just with drone and remote on does cam still not work like it should,,,,,yes app can affect your drone ,sometimes does not load up properly and reinstall of app can help corect it,,,I try watch again in 20min,

Hi! No it dosent effect if im flying or just testing it on the ground or dji go app not connected. And i have standard gimbal settings that means i have FOLLOW mode on. The video is now watchable!

Hi! No it dosent effect if im flying or just testing it on the ground or dji go app not connected. And i have standard gimbal settings that means i have FOLLOW mode on. The video is now watchable!
OK with you now,yes it shutting down after start up,,is cam or gimble getting warm or normal, all ribbons look good and in place ,is white plug in gimble board above cam nice and tight,,just going to have search cause yours stops after start which is odd

OK with you now,yes it shutting down after start up,,is cam or gimble getting warm or normal, all ribbons look good and in place ,is white plug in gimble board above cam nice and tight,,just going to have search cause yours stops after start which is odd

Yes, everything is nice and tight! Ribbons is a bit Dirty but that does probbably Not effect the dtone/gimbal.

Yes, everything is nice and tight! Ribbons is a bit Dirty but that does probbably Not effect the dtone/gimbal.
Did find this one saying to unplug and replug back in,have to disapear for 30min but be back,see what else I dig up
Screenshot_20181001-085500.jpg

You not alone on this after big search ,couple had fix from above info I posted on plugs ,some been sent for repair,these are old posts in pictures so has been on going issue for some,,you could try the home screen where you have 3 black lines up top right of screen,,press these lines for couple seconds and you should get 1 or 2 firmware versions for remote,changing might make gimble and cam work again,,seems very simple fault but trying to find answer goes around in circles,,unfortunately one fix does not solve all phantoms which shows how different they all are (just talking p3s range here)they don't all seem to get made in same factory or something or one fix would fix them all,to many combined parts made by the cheapest bidder I think,,,will update if find something else
Screenshot_20181001-094328.jpg
Screenshot_20181001-094500.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181001-094328.jpg
    Screenshot_20181001-094328.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 276
Hi! No it dosent effect if im flying just testing it on the ground or dji go app not connected. And i have standard gimbal settings that means i have FOLLOW mode on. The video is now watchable!
You not alone on this after big search ,couple had fix from above info I posted on plugs ,some been sent for repair,these are old posts in pictures so has been on going issue for some,,you could try the home screen where you have 3 black lines up top right of screen,,press these lines for couple seconds and you should get 1 or 2 firmware versions for remote,changing might make gimble and cam work again,,seems very simple fault but trying to find answer goes around in circles,,unfortunately one fix does not solve all phantoms which shows how different they all are (just talking p3s range here)they don't all seem to get made in same factory or something or one fix would fix them all,to many combined parts made by the cheapest bidder I think,,,will update if find something elseView attachment 103894 View attachment 103892

Hi! I uploaded another video how the drone is working. When flying the camera tilts randomly.... Link:

Last edited:
Well I have 2 phantom 3 standards and a mavic. plat.I have gone thru 2 new cameras, mine was flpping around after trying the fixes off you tube still limp .I still had the problem.For those wanting a short term fix or if u tired of fixing cameras , which add up to half the money for a 800.00 mavic these days.or if ur phantom 3 is now a back up to a ur newer model.
I gave up cut a hole in that after market camera holder to see out .It wont move up and down, but I see and record good enough, phantom 3 cameras getting to be like pouring water in a cup with no bottom. Hope somebody starts making camera at reasonable price, lots and lots of people who will need them.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31