Camera no longer connecting

Reaction score
I have phantom 3 professional and use samsung galaxy tab A tablet. The picture from camera is no longer seen on screen . Just DJI logo. The camera menu does not work either. Any suggestions as DJI themself not that helpful

Reaction score
I have phantom 3 professional and use samsung galaxy tab A tablet. The picture from camera is no longer seen on screen . Just DJI logo. The camera menu does not work either. Any suggestions as DJI themself not that helpful
Welcome to the forum. Do you have a screen shot you can share?

Oso

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome!

Perhaps you’ve seen in your research that no image transmission is a relatively common issue that plagues P3Ps.

A couple of years back, @quaddamage put together a frequently referenced troubleshooting chart to which we routinely direct people. Perhaps it will help in your case. Good luck!

Reaction score

Seems there are quite a few with this issue including myself

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ixf4414