Camera jumping a round

Reaction score
Crashed drone, gimbal broke at vertical motor and cable broke. I replaced cable and adjusted shaft with half moon to level. It's still jumping, noticed the motor is wobbly. I tried gluing the shaft but it still jumps. Does anyone know how to fix it and where to get parts to fix.

Is it possible for you to post a video so we can see how its jumping around......have you got the shock absorbers all seated ok all 4 of them?..lets not be glueing any thing else till we all know more. !

Wow it's been taken over,,that is very violent movement,,and to see that slide off shaft like that is crazy...I would say that gimble motor berring is shot to move sideways like that let alone come apart,,almost like it's lost some internal clip to keep it on snug,,,I have to have a search and see what holds all this together,not to sure with p2 but same set up with gimble on others,,,I personally would be now hunting for a second hand p2 for parts or just the gimble,,,replace the whole unit just to get it right,,,you could just buy gimble motor but yes it should not move sideways ,,that tell me berring shot or something in there broken,,still thinking on the violent motion but could be caused by something in that gimble,,,

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Posted wrong pic but still looking,ok me find this ,,it seems they are a pressed berring,,it might need some of this treatment
Screenshot_20190301-154850.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen you tube that it shows the flat part of shaft has to be level to the top in the vertical sensor panel. But with the wobble of the motor i figured it was bad. You tube showed you can fix it but have to glue the shaft to hold it inplace. I tried it don't know if I used the right glue. I was think that I could replace the motor but where can I find parts. Ebay has some but don't know if its the right motor. It doesn't seem that you can get parts from DJI. One guy said he sent his gimbal in to DJI and they just him a new one and charged him, he had to get them to send his old one back to him. I think this happens allot. I see some gimbals on ebay for parts but their probably have the same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1