Camera Guard for P3

Reaction score
Our Carbon Fiber Camera Guard is now up on our website and available for same day shipping. It is made from the same .06" carbon fiber that our Phantom 2 Vision + Camera Guard used. Weight is only 9g. It will not interfere with the sensors on the P3 nor with the camera when it is pointed directly down. We decided not to offer it in acrylic or 3D printed as these materials are simply not strong enough to offer protection in a crash.

1695267.jpg

UAV Bits Carbon Fiber Camera Guard

I've had mine for a bit. First on my former P2v+ and now my P3pro (new version). I love it. Not only does it offer additional protection that I hope I never need but it looks cool as well. It has not effected flight time or the VPS system. Thanks UAV it's for a wonderful piece of protection.

I got the x shaped camera mount. Much stronger than the cheap plastic piece. In the event of a crash it will give the camera a better chance. Worth the investment to save the $400 camera

It is made of PLA and will not hold up. Way too weak. The only materials I trust in a camera guard are carbon fiber and polycarbonate. The problem with polycarbonate is that it flexes too much and the space between the camera and guard is inadequate to allow for a lot of flex.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers