Camera controls

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I have a Phantom 3 Standard that had been sitting up for awhile. A have recently tried to fly and noticed my camera controls are missing. So I can't record or take photos. I'm new to the forum so if I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know. Thanks.

Phantom 3 Standard firmware V1.9.20
Samsung Note 8 running Android 9
DJI Go V3.1.68

Attachments

• IMG_5443.PNG
    IMG_5443.PNG
    189.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20211014-123429_DJI Go.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-123429_DJI Go.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Good afternoon. I have a Phantom 3 Standard that had been sitting up for awhile. A have recently tried to fly and noticed my camera controls are missing. So I can't record or take photos. I'm new to the forum so if I'm posting in the wedding place onea let me know.
Do you still have live view ? Try delete and reinstall the app

Reactions: brigerdrones
Do you still have live view ? Try delete and reinstall the app
I added a screenshot of my iPhone that I can see the live stream but no camera controls appear and my Samsung Note 8 that does not shows live stream and I can see camera controls that do nothing.

Update my Samsung Note 8 did start showing the live feed but still no camera controls.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: brigerdrones
I added a screenshot of my iPhone that I can see the live stream but no camera controls appear and my Samsung Note 8 that does not shows live stream and I can see camera controls that do nothing.

Update my Samsung Note 8 did start showing the live feed but still no camera controls.
That's a new one for me, following

Good afternoon. I have a Phantom 3 Standard that had been sitting up for awhile. A have recently tried to fly and noticed my camera controls are missing. So I can't record or take photos. I'm new to the forum so if I'm posting in the wrong place please let me know. Thanks.

Phantom 3 Standard firmware V1.9.20
Samsung Note 8 running Android 9
DJI Go V3.1.68
I’m having no image transmission,gimbal disconnected and no sd reading

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj