Camera and Gimbrel making noises when sitting

Reaction score
I've noticed the camera area making noises when it's sitting next to me when uploading the info off of the card to my computer, is this normal?

Do you have the gimbal lock on it when it is making this noise? When I turn mine on with the lock affixed, it does make some whirring and clicking noises. I try to remove the lock whenever I turn her on, to avoid any stress on these delicate parts.

Probably normal. The gimbal motors stall to hold position. Buzz, etc.

iptaylm said:
I've noticed the camera area making noises when it's sitting next to me when uploading the info off of the card to my computer, is this normal?

Mine makes noises too when connected like this. It clicks mostly. I noticed it getting warmer than usual. It does not do this when not connected with the USB cable. I decided to just remove the card and transfer that way. Or through the vision app. But not connected with the cable.

sidebox said:
Do you have the gimbal lock on it when it is making this noise?
When I turn mine on with the lock affixed, it does make some whirring and clicking noises
. I try to remove the lock whenever I turn her on, to avoid any stress on these delicate parts.
You should NEVER turn it on with the gimbal lock attached!!! The tiny motors are very fragile and can easily burn out or be damaged when it is trying to self-calibrate after start up, but prevented from doing so by the locking device... :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl