calling it a day with the p3s

Reaction score
Okay, first up i do really like the P3s, but i dont fly multirotors so much these days, more into rc flying wings and what with the new laws, rules and general B/S that is set to come into being, decided its time to sell the p3.

I will keep my big 600 quad maybe graft all the bits into a better frame, at least this will be of grid so to speak, no apps to send info back to watchful eyes, wont get flown as much as i used to but will be a nice quad to hang onto

Okay, first up i do really like the P3s, but i dont fly multirotors so much these days, more into rc flying wings and what with the new laws, rules and general B/S that is set to come into being, decided its time to sell the p3.

I will keep my big 600 quad maybe graft all the bits into a better frame, at least this will be of grid so to speak, no apps to send info back to watchful eyes, wont get flown as much as i used to but will be a nice quad to hang onto
I'd be interested in taking it off your hands. Is it airworthy?

I'd be interested in taking it off your hands. Is it airworthy?
Yes perfect flying condition but for one your in USA and this is not a sale post, just a post to say im calling it a day with the Phantom

'......general B/S that is set to come into being, decided its time to sell the p3.'
Here in 'The Colonies' using the word 'sell', as you have, could easily be construed as an offer for sale.
So if you don't want to sell it, land it on top of one of the Stonehenge monoliths and throw away the controller.
Perhaps stuff it and set it above the fireplace? I understand that is popular in 'The Old Sod' from the time of the Bard.
I see you posted you were giving up the P3 in another post a couple years ago. 'This time for certain!', huh?
We'll see you next month, still here.

Yes bit confusing ""calling it a day "" is when you have just had enough and mayby want to sell or pass it on,54years young you have heaps of flying time left,if only reason is drone laws ,yes some have it tough but stick at it,there is only going to be more drones about in the near future ,,fixed wing craft are cool as but a drone in the mix won't hurt,take care and enjoy :)

Yes bit confusing ""calling it a day "" is when you have just had enough and mayby want to sell or pass it on,54years young you have heaps of flying time left,if only reason is drone laws ,yes some have it tough but stick at it,there is only going to be more drones about in the near future ,,fixed wing craft are cool as but a drone in the mix won't hurt,take care and enjoy :)
I will still have a drone, in fact 2 of them, as i will be keeping the big 600 and i have a little Hubsan 502s thing

Decision complete, P3 now listed for sale here in the UK, sorry to see it go but not being used now so for the best

Bit of an unfortunate update to this, so the plan was to sell the P3 and fit FPV to the big AQ600, just have the one drone, so put p3 up for sale, fitted fpv to big bird, went for a trial flight and ruddy well crashed it, when i fitted the fpv i must have replaced the compass puck 180 degree out, the bird took of, and just started to drift backwards, gaining speed, had no choice but to ditch her, fixable but the camera gimbal is a gonna, so now i only have one camera quad.....the P3

I no longer have a phantom, it went yesterday, the crashed AQ600 is now just about rebuilt, but its now an S600, and with the Gatwick incident i decided now was the time to move the P3 on to a new home

You remind me of my ex. Kept coming and going and never took the final decision of things.

well its looks like i made the decision this time, guess thats me done with this forum now

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31