Calibration issues, rear yellow, front red

Reaction score
After calibration I get slow flashing yellow rear lights and slow flashing red front lights. Can anybody help with this?

After calibration I get slow flashing yellow rear lights and slow flashing red front lights. Can anybody help with this?

If you're in Naza-M mode and S1 is in the center position a slow flashing yellow with 6 or more satellites would be correct and you would be in ATTI mode.

Last edited:
The slow yellow lights mean there is no GPS lock. Just keep both switches on the controller in the top position and the yellow lights will turn green once the Phantom acquires enough satellites. The lights at the front stay red to help with orientation.

The slow yellow lights mean there is no GPS lock. Just keep both switches on the controller in the top position and the yellow lights will turn green once the Phantom acquires enough satellites. The lights at the front stay red to help with orientation.
Thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl