Cached photos/videos on the device?

Reaction score
Anyone out there running 1.1 of the app able to tell me know to get at the cached pics/videos on the device? All I see are thumbnails and pressing them just brings up a bigger thumbnail. I read on another thread around here that it's possible and does not require the bird. (Yes, I have auto caching turned on)

Thanks

When you press on the greyed out video there is not a count up timer and once it's to 100% the icon does not turn to The normal icon that can be clicked on to play the video?

Man, that is a terrible paragraph but I think it can be understood.

When you press on the greyed out video there is not a count up timer and once it's to 100% the icon does not turn to The normal icon that can be clicked on to play the video?

Man, that is a terrible paragraph but I think it can be understood.
I have nothing in the Album, if that's where you mean, but I have little thumbnails next to the flight record.

Here is a short video I just put together.

Moving cached video to device
Thanks I'll take a look. I think it's there's a bug introduced in v1.1 that is giving some people problems w/ flight logs/syncing and cached media. Thanks again.

I'm able to transfer videos but I'd like to know how to transfer the pictures. When I click on one of the pictures in the Pilot app it pops up labeled as a "moment". I can't figure out how to share or transfer them.

I'm able to transfer videos but I'd like to know how to transfer the pictures. When I click on one of the pictures in the Pilot app it pops up labeled as a "moment". I can't figure out how to share or transfer them.

Press Playback either on the display or the controller, select a photo and then in the lower right corner, the down facing (download) arrow. You will be prompted to download the photo to the device.

Reactions: Oso
Press Playback either on the display or the controller, select a photo and then in the lower right corner, the down facing (download) arrow. You will be prompted to download the photo to the device.

Thanks tcope! I'll check this out when I get back home this weekend.

Has anyone tried connecting the quad to a PC via the USB and downloading video that way? I tried, and my PC didn't "see" the P3P... I had the P3 on papa the manual suggests.

Any suggestions?

That worked. I was looking at a different screen where it shows your videos and photos but doesn't allow you to transfer photos. Anyway, thanks again for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20