Pix4Dcapture questions

Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro, running Pix4Dcapture on Android

Not sure if this should be in mapping/agri forum but I have a couple of questions:

I have two projects that require producing large 2d map (orthomosaic) - the combination of P4Pro and Pix4dCapture is working well for testing so far.

One project is a relatively small plot needed high detail, the other is a larger plot requiring less so - both can be flown easily on one battery and the resulting 2D image (made using ICE or MapsMadeEasy) are great.

Both projects require regular retakes, the smaller one over several weeks, the larger one over months (perhaps into 2021) - this is where my questions arise:

- the saved projects don't seem to 'cloud'. When I log in to my account using another android device the projects are not there. I'm slightly concerned that if I lose/break the device partway through these projects I will lose them. Is there a way to sync them? Or can I just backup the contents of the Root directory path for Pix4Dcapture (in my case '/storage/emulated/0/Pix4D')?

- There are no direct camera controls for Pix4Dcapture, I would like to be able to control ISO, WB, etc (since the light/seasons will differ between shoots). I've read of a 'hack' solution on Android version whereby you set the camera settings in DJO Go4 app and then they 'stay' when using Pix4Dcapture - does anyone have good experience of this working?

Any help/info much appreciated.

Adam

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub