Cache Video from my Phantom 4 Crash

My preflight checklist has one entry:

1. DON'T CRASH

I knew that line was there, I just thought I was over it. I'm now going to stay even farther from the lines of death.

Thanks for your condolences.
I use a preflight checklist and the #1 reads
“Check launch site; interference, people, animals, trees, and wires”
Sorry for your loss.

HaHa just kidding I got to close to a tree same result I could hear it's motor shriek helped make me a better pilot though and I am very careful flying now

Reactions: Weston Ney
my very first flight with a phantom 3 a couple of years ago, I used the return to home button and not really understanding how I work, the drone bounce off a pole and into a lake. no damage done to the drone just wet, let it dry for about a month and it flew great just the photos wasn't good, cant of a yellow tint

Reactions: Weston Ney
Ooh, water + drone scares me!

Though I fly over the ocean and lakes like half the time I fly anyway! [emoji16]

Just hope mine never takes a dunk.

Glad yours made it out with little injury!

Mine needs a new shell...
my very first flight with a phantom 3 a couple of years ago, I used the return to home button and not really understanding how I work, the drone bounce off a pole and into a lake. no damage done to the drone just wet, let it dry for about a month and it flew great just the photos wasn't good, cant of a yellow tint

Quick update everyone, I bought new props, (the low noise props because they were the only true oem ones I could find on Amazon Prime, and yes they are much lower pitched making their perceived loudness much less!) calibrated the severely messed up imu, and the drone flies perfectly fine! Camera and gimbal work great too! So happy! Just need a new shell and possibly a replacement gimbal yaw arm.

I just bought my dream camera and it was a little expensive so I don't have enough money for a new drone right now so I'm glad it still works! [emoji16]

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

Quick update everyone, I bought new props, (the low noise props because they were the only true oem ones I could find on Amazon Prime, and yes they are much lower pitched making their perceived loudness much less!) calibrated the severely messed up imu, and the drone flies perfectly fine! Camera and gimbal work great too! So happy! Just need a new shell and possibly a replacement gimbal yaw arm.

I just bought my dream camera and it was a little expensive so I don't have enough money for a new drone right now so I'm glad it still works! [emoji16]

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!

Which Dream Camera did you get ? I had the Canon EOS R and flipped it to get the Lumix G9 for $1295.00 with the Kit lens there Flagship Model for a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.