Buzzer

Reaction score
Whats up guys/gals I was wondering if there was any way to hook up a Discovery Buzzer on a DJI Phantom 1.1.1 but know is a 1.5 just for the fields with long grass if I was ever to go down....THANKS and HAPPY FLYING.....

Whats up guys/gals I was wondering if there was any way to hook up a Discovery Buzzer on a DJI Phantom 1.1.1 but know is a 1.5 just for the fields with long grass if I was ever to go down....THANKS and HAPPY FLYING.....

Hey ratty, I just saw this post and had never seen that buzzer before. I'm afraid I can't be much help as I don't think there are any spare channels on the P1.1.1's transmitter, except for the tilt lever on the bottom. Since that's an analog control and not an on/off switch, I don't see how that could work. Anyway, this looks like a great device. I wish I had one back in March of 2015 when mine went down in the swamp. I never found it after searching with six people on and off for two weeks. With this thing, I could have slashed my way through the vegetation and snakes and hopefully retrieved it. Maybe someone else with more experience can reply and help you out. Good luck and fly safe...

Reactions: rattydude77

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues