Buying an additional controller

Reaction score
I have a phantom 4 pro+ and the screen is just too small. I wanted to get a regular controller and put an IPad on it. Will this work or am i stuck with the + Controller? I actually bought my phantom 4Pro + for less the the regular version. Its why i bought it. it cost me 999.00 as compaired to 1400 for the regular. Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a phantom 4 pro+ and the screen is just too small. I wanted to get a regular controller and put an IPad on it. Will this work or am i stuck with the + Controller? I actually bought my phantom 4Pro + for less the the regular version. Its why i bought it. it cost me 999.00 as compaired to 1400 for the regular. Thanks in advance for your help.
You can also use a 300F controller instead of your current 300E controller. You'd just need to link it before use. Then link each time you switched between them.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
As long as it's not the P4P V2, you can also use the GL300C Ver.B or GL300F remote controllers. The GL300F is the remote controller (without a screen) that comes with the P4P.

I also use two different remotes for my P4P+. A 300f with my iPad and the 300e with the screen. Was going to only keep one but found that there’s uses for both and I got the 300F so cheap i’ll keep it. With 3 DJI AC and 5 RC makes for a lot of linking but it’s fun for the whole family. Safe flying. KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik