Buying a phantom 3 pro used

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Im new in the drone world and I have some questions, maybe some concerns about buying a used drone, here is the deal: Some guy is selling me a used drone with around 40 cycles on 1 battery and the other one is like brand new, and in the drone the flight logs are 28, but the flight logs are named by FLY348.dat till FLY375.dat, that means the drone had 375 flights? or 75… The drone have never crashed and looks perfectly good, but, having that many flights affects the drone? What is the actual life of a phantom 3 pro, depends on the batteries or how many flight would do in a future?

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Reactions: Wolphman007
I tried looking up info on that file but can't find anything specific. After reading some forums I think the 3 after FLY is designating it's a P3 but that's just a guess. As for the life of the craft itself, That really depends on how well it's maintained. If you took perfect care of it, it should last years. But the batteries, that's a different story. How much is he selling it for? Good luck, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj