Buy new battery in UK

Reaction score
Hi all, need a new battery for my P3 std but DJI no longer make them as I'm sure you know, so anyone have any experience with the replacement batteries available in UK?
Any particular brand or seller on Amazon/eBay etc?
Thanks

I'm in the US.
I bought a third party battery for mine a couple years ago. It works fine, however I had to use a sanding block on the plastic battery enclosure because it was way too tight a fit.

Reactions: QF4 Phantom 3
I'm in the US.
I bought a third party battery for mine a couple years ago. It works fine, however I had to use a sanding block on the plastic battery enclosure because it was way too tight a fit.
Heck, I've had to do that with OEM's. Never an issue.....yet.

I'm in the US.
Did it have a brand?
I have seen Powerextra mentioned a few times here, any others worth a mention?

Attachments

• 20220705_154814.jpg
    20220705_154814.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
  • 20220705_154903.jpg
    20220705_154903.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
OK thanks, Odec and 2?
On amazon here I can find Powerextra, Hengweiuk and Topchances, not sure I fancy my chances with that one lol

I number my batteries. That's what the 2 means.
Amazon isn't the only place to shop.

I'm in the US.
Same with the ones I bought last week online. Easy fix for the price though.

Be careful flying those third party batts. At first few flights I wuld drain it not under 30% or maybe even 40% till you see how fast it's loosing the power. Watch the voltage not the % only. and after flight check the battery in Airdata.

Reactions: QF4 Phantom 3

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic