Build need of help

Reaction score
What's going on ladys and gentlemen been a DJI flyer since 2013 and know I own a mavic zoom. I started to build a f450 flamewheel running a naza m lite DT7 remote plug everything in to firmware remote calibrated fine hook the naza up and everything works fine but can't get the remote sticks to move in software I tried everything. I'm in Dbus like the dt6 receiver suppose to be made sure wires were plugged in the right spots any suggestion would be great.

Hmm do you have the correct version of naza for the PC? I have a F550 I tinker with and I have a Naza M V2 and i hook up the naza Led that is on my F550 to the computer Via usb mine seems to work fine.

Reactions: rattydude77
It could maybe be your computer version cause naza M v2 is only supported up to windows 8 so if your running windows 10 it probably wont work but I using my old laptop that has windows 7 to tinker with my F550 and I use my mew computer for everything else new.
Try this link

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I watched a video like that for my mac for the drivers plus the green blue lights bottom right side in firmware are on so i know it connected and know I'm waiting on a new reciever for the DT7 hopefully it's that cant think what else it would be there isnt alot of big components so fingers are crossed.Thank you very appreciated for your help

Got it after another $49.00 the reciever was bad but the remote wasent thanks for the help Drone Freedom27 and happy flying

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic