Brookfield/New Milford area Phantom Owner

Im in the same area. Have been piecing together a P3P setup, still not in the air though. Having firmware/app connectivity issues.

Not new to r/c flying, but new to the Phantom series.

Reactions: Basspig
Hey, I am in Trumbull. I have the Phantom 4 2.0 since September and have a few hours under my belt but still very much a beginner learning. Just received my FAA license in case someone wants to pay me for services. Good to have.

Hi all, I’m in Brookfield Ct. been flying Phantoms for 6 years. I now refurbish and repair all phantom series drones as a side gig. I’ve sold well over 75 refurbished ones on EBay. If anyone needs help or has questions, just hit me up, I’d be glad to help.

Hi all, I’m in Brookfield Ct. been flying Phantoms for 6 years. I now refurbish and repair all phantom series drones as a side gig. I’ve sold well over 75 refurbished ones on EBay. If anyone needs help or has questions, just hit me up, I’d be glad to help.
I've had my P4P+ for about 2 yrs now but haven't flown much. I'm a bit gun shy, last year while flying the drone should have been in a hover but started heading south on its own. I was able to get control and bring it home. Since then I had it up maybe twice at about 30 ft altitude.

Ahh, not sure if you were, but it sounds like you weren’t hooked up to enough satellites when you took off, or your controller may need to be calibrated. Once you get it nailed down you’ll love it. When I test the ones that I repair, one of the test I do is to fly it out of range until I lose signal to see if it will return. Talk about nerve racking!😂 haven’t lost one yet🙏

Ahh, not sure if you were, but it sounds like you weren’t hooked up to enough satellites when you took off, or your controller may need to be calibrated. Once you get it nailed down you’ll love it. When I test the ones that I repair, one of the test I do is to fly it out of range until I lose signal to see if it will return. Talk about nerve racking!😂 haven’t lost one yet🙏
When I flew yesterday it said 13 satellites. Everything I do with this drone is self taught. I tried to play with camera settings as well. I may be in over my head

13 is more than enough. Camera settings are way beyond me. I don’t even try. I don’t even know how to use all of the flying features. I just fix them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik