Broken Heart

OOO

Reaction score
Dear Friends
Due to some health related issues I haven't been able to post any video in the past year. The footage was recorded with P4P from multiple locations in the last 6 months. All clips were corrected for exposure but no other color correction/grading was applied. Please watch in 4K. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to read that you've had health related issues. I hope and wish that issues have ended.

The video is fantastic, it's a pleasure to watch.

Reactions: OOO
Your video is stunning.
I truly hope that you are well on the road to recovery from your medical issues.

I knew you were gone and missed you. I love seeing the world through your eyes. You bless people with your heart of gold and this excellent video.
My bird passed away 2 years ago. We would take walks together as he sat on my shoulder. If he felt threatened he would press against my beard. He laid on my chest while I was in the recliner his last few hours almost lifeless. He then quickly rushed up to my beard one last time, gave his wings a flap and was gone.

Last edited:
Excellent video!
It must took very much energy to film and edit this. As such it was very effective in healing the broken heart for sure.

Your video is stunning.
I truly hope that you are well on the road to recovery from your medical issues.

I knew you were gone and missed you. I love seeing the world through your eyes. You bless people with your heart of gold and this excellent video.
My bird passed away 2 years ago. We would take walks together as he sat on my shoulder. If he felt threatened he would press against my beard. He laid on my chest while I was in the recliner his last few hours almost lifeless. He then quickly rushed up to my beard one last time, gave his wings a flap and was gone.

Excellent video!
It must took very much energy to film and edit this. As such it was very effective in healing the broken heart for sure.

Wow! ? Toto, we’re not in Florida anymore. ? That was beautiful.

Thank you very much for the nice comments. I feel much more better.

Reactions: Capt KO and RonsPlc
Dear Friends
Due to some health related issues I haven't been able to post any video in the past year. Actually social media diet did really help me to recover from my broken heart. The footage was recorded with P4P from multiple locations in the last 6 months. All clips were corrected for exposure but no other color correction/grading was applied. Please watch in 4K. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you.

Somewhat new here. So sorry for your health issues. Praying for a speedy recovery.
Awesome video!!! Where do you live, breathtaking?

Very well done. I am glad you posted your video, it allowed me to see some extraordinary desolate areas that I would not want to visit and would therefore never have seen just how beautiful they can be. thank you

Drone cinematography that is beyond beautiful.

Well done. Very well done. Love those cloud hyperlapses too. Get well.

Last edited:
My wife is not into my drone forums. I got her to watch your video. She was, " wow, how does he do that stuff. Does he get money for that? It is so beautiful. I didn't know Turkey had mountains like that." I had to laugh. You have another fan.

How about flying over Mount Ararat and show us the site of Noah's ark ?

My heart goes out to you brother, can’t tell you I can even imagine what it’s like. But I’ve always told my spouse when I die, cremate me and spread half in Sanibel island and the other half take me with you wherever you go except bedroom. Enjoy the rest of your life is what I’m sure any spouse would want for another.
If I tell you I’d prefer to go first than I guess I’d be a coward. Live life to the fullest till checkout time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav