Broken Antenna

Reaction score
I’ve broken the Antenna wire on my P4 controller. What do I do to get this replaced?
How will it affect my flight?

0e37a47177ba132cf112690b50d9f8d6.jpg

It’s a easy install you just need to watch the video on the website. Titan Drones makes lots of kits and it’s a lot better than stock

Don't fly with a broken antenna, depending on the damage it could seriously restrict your range or damage the transmitter.
Replacing is easy - the hardest part is finding replacements since DJI, for some reason, decided to not make the antennas a retail part. You may find a set from drone repairers who are breaking for parts.

As long as you not pulled wire just glue back into housing antenna wire does have about 4mm of slack before damaging wire,it won't clip out out clip on board because the way they feed wire between the sticks but if been pulled on it probably stretched,spend few more $$$ and do a upgrade ,if in future you get larger device for viewing those 2 antennas are a pain in the but because the way they have to be positioned ,never get a proper view of your screen,check out ebay :)

Reactions: tevek
As @ianzone has noted, if the wire is still intact, maybe glue the antenna back into position. From memory looking at the photo, the right antenna is video/telemetry so your left being the control antenna should still work. Either way, you don't want a cobbled together repair and since DJI don't supply the parts, there is always the option to upgrade. I have a FPVLR boosted setup which is way better than the original GL300C.

haha, yes, its the right side. It Controls the Video transmission. Is that correct?

Do these work with the phantom 4 controller?

508285522.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl