Break it if you can!

Reaction score
Are you one of those guys that fear the worse may happen at anytime when flying the Phantom 3 Pro or Adv? The guy in this video is from China and he likes to put each of his aircraft models through testing. Not long ago he did the similar tests as seen in the video on his P3P. He cut one of the props all the same which shows how well the propulsion system still works.

I plan to get a Mavic and after watching this video it really helped me by observing how durable the mavic really is. This would be the reason why I posted this thread to better show those of you that may be big time worriers that there is an option out there that should provide some relief in that area. When watching the drone being flown into a tree time after time and take some serious crashing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Post heading should be : Break it if you can [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

**** that made me wanna cry all the abuse it took! But glad to know it can take it !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish my P3P had bounced back out of the tree like that yesterday!

Impresssive looking bird there

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys get the chance to see this for yourself. This is a different video.....but...watch it and share your thoughts on this new found durability.

Reactions: Steve7777
I'm glad you guys get the chance to see this for yourself. This is a different video.....but...watch it and share your thoughts on this new found durability.

A very interesting video, flyNfrank and the Mavic was lucky not to get too entangled in the branches and was thus able to make a recovery. On the other hand it clearly demonstrates that collision-avoidance still isn't fool-proof, especially when thinner branches are involved, particularly ones that are swaying.

This version better shows the crash itself.

Last edited:
Dunno about 'uglyness' (sic) but, corrupting a traditional saying, any crash that a drone flies away from can't be too bad!

So.....It appears that prop balancing is not as critical as we thought. Interesting. ;)

The world needs more clowns like this bloke, very helpful to know just what these latest AC are capable of. Most impressive for me was seeing how accurately the MAVIC returned to its position where there was almost certainly no GPS available.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31